Continue praying, keeping alert, and always thanking God.
(Colossians 4.2-4 NCV)
First, I tell you to pray for all people. . .
How we can pray for each other?
1. Pray that we might grow up (mature) into Jesus Christ
2. Starting a Bible study in TH. Still looking to begin a study with new material I am developing.
3. Keep praying for the people of Iraq and other people groups around the world living in extreme conditions.
4. Pray for our country's leaders and all of our military personnel and families.
5. Pray for the professing Church; we need to hear God's voice through his word
6. Pray for dave; healing well from surgery; still supposed to be off work until December
7. Pray for the direction of this web site.
8. Pray for new study "Living by the words of God."
"First, I tell you to pray for all people, asking God for what they need and being thankful to him." (1 Timothy 2:1 NCV)
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."
(Philippians 4.6 NIV).
email prayer requests to: prayer@itsaboutGod.com
And now, brothers and sisters, pray for us that the Lord's teaching will continue to spread quickly and that people will give honor to that teaching, just as happened with you.
(2 Thessalonians 3:1 NCV))